Preparing for SHARE Columbus
- June: Speaker Notifications
- July 22: Deadline to complete speaker agreement
- August 16: Speaker Orientation webinar
- August 19: Presentation upload deadline to guarantee available to attendees during SHARE Columbus
- August 21 - 26: SHARE Columbus
- September 2: Final deadline to upload presentation slide deck
Complete your Speaker Agreement
All speakers must complete the Speaker Agreement by July 22, 2022. Only 1 agreement should be submitted per speaker. A PDF copy of the agreement can be downloaded here.
Complete Speaker Agreement
SHARE Presentation Template
Download the SHARE PowerPoint template for your session. View these tips and tricks for keeping your PowerPoint files small.
Upload your Presentation Slide Deck (PDF)
Speakers are highly encouraged to provide a PDF copy of their slide deck. The PDF is provided on the event site for attendees to download.
Upload your slide deck to the SHARE Columbus Speaker event site (Note: Only listed speakers can access the speaker event site):
- Login to your SHARE account and go to the SHARE Columbus Speaker event page
- If it asks you to register, click "register" and you will automatically be logged in
- Go to the 'Speaker Home' page
- Click 'Edit' for your session
- Next to the session title, click 'Manage Session'
- In the pop-up, upload your presentation slide deck (PDF format) and click 'Update'
Speakers can upload more than 1 file for their session(s). If you need to remove or replace a file, please email the SHARE Education team at email@example.com.
Session Change Request
Need to request changes to your session information? Submit a session change request form to request edits to your presentation title, abstract, and/or speakers. All change requests must be submitted by Monday, August 15, 2022.
Speaker Orientation Webcast
Wednesday, August 16 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm CT
SHARE Director of Conference Operations and SHARE staff host an informative webcast covering your pre-event checklist items and what to expect on-site. Register for the webcast.
Promote Your Session(s)
We have created a variety of resources to help you promote your participation at SHARE Columbus. Download the Speaker Marketing Toolkit for talking points, sample social media posts, an email template you can use to send to colleagues, and an email signature.
Spread the word on social media: Generate interest in your session(s) now by taking advantage of SHARE's active and growing social media communities, as well as your own social networks, to promote your upcoming participation.
- Complete Speaker Agreement
- Register for SHARE Columbus
- Attend the SHARE Columbus: Speaker Orientation webinar
- Upload your presentation slide deck
Session Chair Guidelines
chairs assist with sessions by opening and closing sessions, moderating questions, and is a representative of SHARE.
Download the Session Chair Guidelines for helpful information and instructions for the session chair role.
Session Chair Checklist:
*NOTE: The attendance tracker and evaluation links will not be live until the week prior to the event.