Hear from SHARE President, Scott Fagen, to learn more about individual membership.
For a limited time, you can bundle SHARE Orlando registration with SHARE’s individual membership (value $199) at a special discounted rate of $179. Learn more about SHARE Orlando, taking place March 3-7, 2024. This bundle will be available as an add on when individuals register.
Once purchased, membership renews on January 1, 2025 at the normal $199 fee.
Why is SHARE incorporating the new individual membership category?
SHARE is modernizing our membership options. This shift to an individual membership structure sets up the association with a more sustainable, long-term model that also benefits our members throughout their careers in enterprise IT. The new structure will drive more member engagement and feature on demand educational opportunities throughout the year.
What does the new individual membership provide and how does this add value for me?
Individuals who sign up for the Individual Membership will have exclusive access to new content and networking opportunities as part of our year-round education initiative. Individual Membership also allows you to maintain your SHARE membership when changing professional jobs or companies.
When you sign up for individual membership you’ll gain access to:
- SHARE’d Knowledge, a new platform with EXCLUSIVE content including on-demand conference recordings; brand-new educational content created by other SHARE members; live, virtual symposia; and expert dialogue sessions, as well as opportunities to earn DIGITAL BADGES
- Informative online discussion forums tied to cutting-edge industry topics
- Portable membership that is not tied to your employer, lasting the LIFETIME of the INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
- INDIVIDUALIZED VOTING RIGHTS for BOARD OF DIRECTORS elections and SHARE REQUIREMENTS, as well as eligibility to stand for Board elections
- PERSONALIZED VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES that allow you to become a more active member of the SHARE organization
- Up to $700 savings for individual members and $200 savings for corporate members on SHARE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- Member-exclusive WEBCASTS
- Quarterly SHARE INTERACTIONS and other digital communications, delivering NEW and EXCITING industry trends and updates
- Full access to the SHARE MEMBER DIRECTORY
These new exclusive benefits are only available to individual members.
I’m currently a corporate member through my employer. What do I gain if I become an individual member?
Members under the corporate umbrella can switch now to the individual membership to access the new year-round educational offerings through the new education content platform, SHARE'd Knowledge. You will also receive voting rights for elections and SHARE requirements, additional volunteer opportunities to become a more active member of the association, including the opportunity to apply as a SHARE board member. Another key difference is that your membership will be portable, meaning it continues even if you change jobs.
Nothing is changing in the corporate membership benefits, but none of the new benefits available with an individual membership will be made available to current corporate members and delegates. View and compare membership benefits.
NOTE: Corporate members wanting to become an individual member or emeritus member must create a new account with a personal email address.\
What is the annual cost of the new membership?
SHARE’s individual membership is based on the calendar year, January 1 – December 31 with the annual fee of $199.
What are the differences in benefits between individual membership, student membership, and Emeritus membership?
Student and Emeritus (retirees) membership provides access to all SHARE Individual Membership benefits besides voting rights, eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors, and access to SHARE Requirements. Retirees may join as individual members instead of Emeritus to receive voting rights, eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors, and access to SHARE Requirements.
As a student member, what happens if I transfer schools or graduate?
Student membership provides portability between school transfers as long as you have proof of a student ID. If you are a student member and want to mainatin your SHARE member benefits after graduating, you must become an individual member at the posted fee.
I am not a member of SHARE currently. How do I sign up?
If you’re new to SHARE, this is your best opportunity to sign up as an individual member and see what the association has to offer! Visit our Join SHARE page to learn more and join today.
Who can I contact to learn more about this new category?
A SHARE team member can help you with questions, please email us at email@example.com or call toll free, 1-888-574-2735.
Ready to Join as an Individual Member?