RMF: The Latest and Greatest
Project and Program: MVS
, MVS Performance
, SHARE Providence 2017
RMF is IBM's strategic product for z/OS performance management. It is the base product to collect Â performance data of z/OS systems and it provides reporting capabilities for sysplex-wide monitoring, performance analysis and capacity planning. In this session the latest RMF enhancements for new hardware and z/OS software functionality will be reviewed.
RMF comes along with quite a number of substantial highlights: • Reporting enhancements for new capping options.Â
• Performance analysis of ISM PCIe devices.
• Monitoring of DS8000 SuperPAV capability.
• Monitoring and reporting of 2GB memory frames.
• Reporting enhancements for mobile workloads.
• New functionality for z/OS 2.3
-Peter Muench-IBM Corporation
Back to Proceedings File Library