RMF: The Latest and Greatest
Project and Program: MVS
, MVS Performance
, SHARE San Jose 2017
RMF is IBM's strategic product for z/OS performance management. It is the base product to collect performance data of z/OS systems and it provides reporting capabilities for sysplex-wide monitoring, performance analysis and capacity planning. In this session the latest functions provided with the RMF support for IBM z13/z13s and z/OS V2R2 RMF will be reviewed. RMF comes along with quite a number of substantial highlights:
• Reporting enhancements for new capping options.
• Online-monitoring of job oriented resource consumption and GRS statistics.
• Sysplex-wide reporting of z/OS File system (zFS) usage and performance.
• Short-term performance analysis of zEDC, RoCE and ISM PCIe devices.
• Monitoring of DS8000 SuperPAV capability.
• Reporting enhancements for mobile workloads.
-Peter Muench-IBM Corporation
Back to Proceedings File Library