How Should I Think About Tailored Fit Pricing (TFP)?
Project and Program: Enterprise Data Center
, Data Center Management
, SHARE Columbus 2022
It is very likely that Tailored Fit Pricing (TFP) is a frequent topic of
conversation at your site, since IBM is promoting it very actively. Perhaps you
are trying to decide if TFP is a good "fit" for your environment. Perhaps the
direction toward TFP has been set, and you are trying to best position yourself
by reducing your advance baseline and thus unit price.
The speakers will SHARE from their extensive experiences helping customers in
all these following areas.
- Criteria to consider when evaluating whether TFP can benefit you
- Terms you will want to make sure get included in your TFP contract
- How to adapt your thinking and processes in light of TFP's "all CPU is in
scope" consumption model
- Ways to focus limited staff resources on top potential CPU savings
- Awareness of common types of CPU optimization opportunities
Please join us for this timely, informative, and hopefully entertaining session.
(And we can''t wait for the opportunity to see many of you in person again after
way too long!)
Back to Proceedings File Library