Exploiting DB2 12 for z/OS – The Top 12 Features!
Project and Program: Information Management
, SHARE San Jose 2017
Every new release of DB2 for z/OS has a wealth of new features and functions and DB2 12 has delivered! This presentation is an early view of the long list of new features in DB2 12. Our fo-cus is to provide details on the top features you should consider first as you begin planning on the exploitation of this newest version of DB2 for z/OS. Our focus will be on those features that deliver big returns for the broadest functional areas.
- Query, OLTP and Insert Performance
- Scalability in memory usability and tablespace size
- Continuous Availability Features with a streamed line migration path
- Easier application development
- Continued zAnalytics Advancements-Randy Ebersole-IBM
Back to Proceedings File Library