Preparing for SHARE Events
SHARE Presentation Template
Download the SHARE PowerPoint template for your session. View these tips and tricks for keeping your PowerPoint files small.
Use the Speaker Gateway to:
- Acknowledge/Decline your session participation
- Upload your presentation(s) recording
- Update your Speaker Information slide deck
- View session evaluation information once your session(s) has taken place
Access the Speaker Gateway
Recording your Presentation
Pre-recorded presentations will consist of your presentation material and audio. Webcam video will not be included. Below are tips and resources for recording your presentation.
- Have a glass of water handy during recording
- Recordings should be at least five minutes shorter than your total session time to allow for live Q&A
- Save recordings in mp4 format
- Recommended recording tool: Zoom
- Click here to download: Creating a Narrated PowerPoint Presentation (Windows)
- Click here to download: Creating a Narrated PowerPoint Presentation (Mac)
- Visit Microsoft Support: Record a slide show with narration and slide timings
- Visit Microsoft Support: Record audio narration for your PowerPoint
Promote Your Session(s)
Generate interest in your session(s) now by taking advantage of SHARE's active and growing social media communities, as well as your own social networks, to promote your upcoming participation.