Present at SHARE Virtual Experience 2021
The deadline to submit a session proposal for the SHARE Virtual Experience event, taking place August 9-13, has now passed.
The SHARE Virtual Experience event will offer education sessions across all IT Enterprise topics with an additional focus on the below hot topics.
- Security in the Enterprise
- Open Source on Z
- User Experience
New for the SHARE Virtual Experience are a variety of session formats. Read through the session formats below. Sessions will be presented live and recorded for viewing on demand.
- Ask an Expert: Provide attendees with an opportunity to get answers to their questions through a panel Q&A
- User Experience: User presentation highlighting experience with a new technology, feature, or implementation. This could be led by a vendor presenter on a technical topic with one or more customers discussing their experience.
- Tech Talk: New tech announcements or updates followed by small group discussions. This presentation format would require multiple speakers to moderate each small group discussion.
- Live Lecture: Traditional presentation style presented live to attendees
SHARE, it's not an acronym; it's what we do!