As a virtual attendee, you are able to live-stream select technical sessions. There will be three concurrent live-stream sessions per time slot. To view the sessions available to you, filter the Technical Agenda to "Live-stream."
Log Into the Event Platform & Access Your Agenda
Log into the SHARE Dallas event platform. Remember, your SHARE website login (username and password) will carry over to the event platform.
- Click the green ribbon icon on the session page to add a session to your custom schedule.
- Reminder: if you experience any delays or don't see a "JOIN" button at the start of session time, refresh your page first!
- Still having trouble? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
Join a Live-Stream Session
- Log in to the SHARE Dallas event platform.
- Navigate to the technical agenda
- Find the live-stream session of interest and click "View"
- On the session page, a "Join" button will appear at the scheduled start time
- Once the button appears and you are able to click it, a presentation window will open on the session page
Take Advantage of the Chat Feature During Sessions
During a live-streamed session, you will be able to use the 'chat' feature on the session page. Each session will have an in-person session chair present in the chat to moderate your questions from the chat to the speaker.
- If a presentation ends before your question was addressed, you can either contact the speaker directly (if they provided their contact information), or you can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and SHARE staff will contact the speaker on your behalf.