Lab BYOD: DevOps for z Tools: GIT, IDz, RTC, z/OS Explorer, Debugger, FA, FM
Project and Program: Application Architecture Development and Integration
, Application Development Integration and Infrastructure
, SHARE Pittsburgh 2019
Bring your own machine to the session to run the lab using a browser. No special software is required, just an internet browser connection.
Developers of all kinds will find something to do in this lab, and IBMers will be here to help you. This set of hands-on labs provides an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge. Come and explore IBM's latest tooling to jump start your application modernization and DevOps transformation projects. In this session, the speaker will include labs that:
1. Introduce you to ADFz Fault Analyzer and ADFz File Manager Eclpse plugins.
2. Introduce you to the Debugger.
3. COBOL development on System z using IBM Developer for z Systems (IDz).
4. Using modern source code management with Git and IDz
5. Accelerate team collaboration using IBM Rational Team Concert for z/OS Development (RTC).
6. See how you can interact with data from your IDE using Data Studio-Rosalind Radcliffe-IBM Corporation; Liam Doherty-IBM Corporation; Chris Sayles-IBM; Bill Alexander-IBM
Back to Proceedings File Library