Introduction to the New Sub-capacity Reporting Tool (SCRT)
Project and Program: MVS
, MVS Core Technologies
, SHARE in San Antonio 2016
Starting with SCRT V23 R10; SCRT is significantly changed to support new pricing initiatives. This session will give an overview of the recent tool changes associated with this support.
Key areas to be covered include:
- The future direction for both the classic and new SCRT tools.
- An overview of the differences between SCRT deliverables.
- A detailed overview of the new SCRT tool:
- This session will give an overview of the requirements of the new SCRT; the install process and key changes in executing the tool.
- Changes to the sub-capacity report output.
- Common setup mistakes; basic troubleshooting.
- A live demo of the install and customization process will be given.
- The speaker will also discuss the support process for SCRT; including details on how to request enhancements to SCRT.-Andrew Sica-IBM
Back to Proceedings File Library