Introduction to the New Sub-Capacity Reporting Tool (SCRT)
Project and Program: MVS
, MVS Core Technologies
, SHARE Atlanta 2016
Starting with SCRT V23 R10, SCRT is significantly changed to support new pricing initiatives. In this session, the speaker will give an overview of the recent tool changes associated with this support.
Key areas to be covered include:
- The future direction for both the classic and new SCRT tools.
- An overview of the differences between SCRT deliverables.
- A detailed overview of the new SCRT tool:
- In this session, the speaker will give an overview of the requirements of the new SCRT, the install process and key changes in executing the tool.
- Changes to the sub-capacity report output.
- Common setup mistakes, basic troubleshooting.
- A live demo of the install and customization process will be given.
- The speaker will also discuss the support process for SCRT, including details on how to request enhancements to SCRT.-Chuck Hackett-IBM Corporation
Back to Proceedings File Library