How IBM Can Proactively Identify z/OS Networking and Application Issues without Tracing
Project and Program: Enterprise Data Center
, Security and Compliance
, SHARE St. Louis 2018
See how IBM's OMEGAMON for Networks leverages z/OS Communications Server to identify the cause of many z/OS networking and application issues, without the need to recreate, with TCP/IP or OSA Packet traces.
See a live demonstration of a revolutionary new design that proactively highlights hidden application and connections health issues across the Enterprise. This is especially helpful to users new to z/OS networking. • Enterprise Application and Connection Health dashboards
• Understand how the network can impact applications
• High Application Connection rates or rejections.
• Identify non secure Connections, FTPs and TN3270 Sessions
• New monitoring SMC
• TCP/IP connection response time issues
• OSA-Express utilization and configuration.
• Locating FTP Session and transfer problems, by USERID or IP address, without the need to wait for a SMF report.
• Monitoring IPsec.
Back to Proceedings File Library