Docker: The (complete) Tutorial
Project and Program: Linux & VM
, SHARE Atlanta 2016
This 5_slides, all-demo session will cover the use of Docker as an application container - wrapping up software in a complete filesystem that contains everything it needs to run: code, runtime, system tools, system libraries – anything you can install on a server. This guarantees that it will always run the same, regardless of the environment it is running in.
Included in the session:
- Installing Docker and base docker images.
- Running and entering a container
- Basic Management of containers.
- Building your own container
- Using Portus as the Authorization service and frontend for Docker registry.
You should feel comfortable with using Docker at the end of this session.-Alejandro Bonilla-SUSE
Back to Proceedings File Library