DB2 10 for z/OS High Availability Updates for Distributed Acess
Project and Program: Information Management
, SHARE in Orlando 2011
- Location alias enhancements - Configure and manage a subset of members dynamically without taking an outage. Also access the member via subset using multiple network interfaces.
- Online CDB - Using updates to communications database for TCP/IP access without taking an outage.
- Cancel thread improvements.
- Domain name is now optional.
- Distributed Correlation enhancements.
- Knowing in real time how a DBAT is performing relative to its goals.
- Location stats enhancements.
Presenter(s): Shivram Ganduri, IBM Corporation
Back to Proceedings File Library