SHARE eLearning Webcasts
Throughout the year, SHARE works with our members, volunteers and vendor partners to bring you new industry information and education through our webcast series. Take advantage of trusted SHARE content without ever leaving the office. Check back often, as new webcasts will be announced frequently. View past recordings.
Interested in sponsoring a webinar?
SHARE webcasts are a great opportunity for visibility, allowing your company the ability to offer quality, on-demand content to the SHARE community. It’s also the perfect solution to reach customers who have conﬂicts with off-site training sessions, budget restrictions or cannot schedule time out of the office. Contact email@example.com for opportunities.
Enterprise-wide Encryption with SDS E-Business Server®: New FIPS 140-2 Module Release and Other Highlights
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 17, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT
Speaker: Gary Bortner, Q/A and Support Technician, SDS
With its versatile APIs and adherence to the OpenPGP Standard, SDS E-Business Server can be used and integrated throughout the enterprise. Plus, the FIPS 140-2 validated SDS Cryptographic Module is available in SDS E-Business Server for AIX, Linux, and Windows. Whether your organization requires FIPS compliance or not, SDS E-Business Server provides a secure encryption method that has stood the test of time and is embedded within hundreds of organizations' critical IT infrastructure.
Encrypt email, file transfers, archives, desktops, and more. Here’s the agenda:
- High-level look at PGP encryption and SDS E-Business Server.
- Explore the common uses of SDS E-Business Server and how recent enhancements will benefit organizations.
- New features and enhancements that have been made to E-Business Server for AIX, Linux, and Windows. An exciting piece of news is that this will be the first release of SDS E-Business Server that can make use of the FIPS 140-2 validated SDS Cryptography Module on AIX, Linux, and Windows. This module supports Elliptic Curve, KAS, AES, Triple DES, DSA, RSA, HMAC and SHA-2, and is an option for E-Business Server 9.1+ on AIX, Linux, and Windows.
- SDS E-Business Server for z/OS has also had several significant enhancements recently and these will be covered as well.
This webcast is sponsored by SDS and does not necessarily represent the view of SHARE and/or SHARE members.
Discover How Orchestration Helps Best-in-Class Enterprises Reduce Time-to-Value
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 24, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
Speaker: Jeff Cherrington, VP Project Management, ASG Technologies
Are you falling behind competitors in time-to-value with your multi-stack environment? Discover how you can streamline and improve the management of your multi-stack processes – from mainframe to cloud – by applying orchestration across all the necessary stacks and operating from a unified view and control panel.
ASG Technologies recently launched ASG-Enterprise Orchestrator™, allowing enterprises to gain competitive advantage by automating end-to-end value generating processes across all technology stacks and software packages with less effort, more visibility, and higher success rates.
During this webinar, we answer your critical business process orchestration questions, including:
- Why is business process orchestration important?
- How are these processes currently managed, and what are the risks?
- How to manage critical business processes to reduce errors, risk and most importantly, time-to-value
This webcast is sponsored by ASG Technologies and does not necessarily represent the view of SHARE and/or SHARE members.
Forget the Art of the Possible: This is the Art of the Certain
Date and Time: Tuesday, July 30, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT
Speaker: Que Mangus, Product Marketing Manager; Donovan Deakin, Product Manager; Barbara Ballard, Product Marketing Manager; Micro Focus
Secure, certain, trusted and timeless. The smartest ideas never go out of fashion, and support today’s digital demands. When you need to ensure your most critical business systems remain operational, cutting edge, and water-tight, you need the most trust of platforms and the leader in modernization. Ahead of SHARE Pittsburgh in August and an exciting anniversary, Micro Focus’ webinar outlines its latest innovations in mainframe application delivery and security.
This webcast is sponsored by Micro Focus and does not necessarily represent the view of SHARE and/or SHARE members.
Top Performance Strategies for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Other Peak Periods
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 31, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
Speaker: Brent Phillips, Managing Director and Jerry Street, Senior Technical Consultant, IntelliMagic
- Learn how new algorithms quantify risk in the z/OS infrastructure to ensure better availability in peak periods (such as Black Friday)
- See how intelligent navigation through the RMF/SMF data and flexible views accelerate problem resolution times
- Identify infrastructure performance and trends by applications that are using shared z/OS infrastructure resources
This webcast is sponsored by IntelliMagic and does not necessarily represent the view of SHARE and/or SHARE members.