2017 SHARE Election Information
Election Time and Location
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Rhode Island Convention Center
Letter from the Chief Inspector
In accordance with the Bylaws of SHARE, on Wednesday, August 9, 2017, an election for two directors-at-large was held. A total of 78 installations cast ballots.
The following individuals, having received the largest number of votes, were declared elected:
For Director at Large:
- Daniel P. Martin, Rocket Software
- Holden O’Neil, SAS Institute, Inc.
I would like to thank the members of the Inspector's Committee for their contributions to a smooth election process:
- Anne Caluori, ΣThinking
- Lionel Dyck, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Aron Eisenpress, City University of New York
- Jim Erdahl, US Bank
- Warren Harper, BMC
- Karla Houser, Caterpillar Inc.
- Brian Peterson, United Health Group
- Dennis Pherigo, Mastercard International, Inc.
- Rosalind Radcliffe, IBM Corporation
- Robert Rosen, R & R Computing
- Pamela Taylor, Durango Place Manuscript and Presentation Services
- Ron Thielen, The University of Chicago
- Marty Zimelis, maz/Consultancy
The excellent support of the SmithBucklin/SHARE staff, particularly Alexandria Johnson, is greatly appreciated. Finally, the inspectors would like to thank the candidates for being willing to stand for and going through the agony and ecstasy of the election process; they are all winners to us.
John P. Hogan
Letter from the Nominating Committee Chairman
I am pleased with the outcome of the 2017 Elections in Providence and wish all the candidates the best for their future! A hearty "Thank You" goes to the 2017 Nominating Committee – Anne Caluori, Warren Harper, Ed Jaffe, Susan Rice, and Buzz Woeckener for their hard work and commitment to SHARE and the Nominating Committee process.
Immediate Past President
Chair, SHARE 2017 Nominating Committee
For the Office of Director-at-Large
To Serve 2-Year Term