Every two years, the SHARE® Members elect four officers and two directors to take their spots on the SHARE Board of Directors. These individuals and their employers invest a significant amount of time and resources during their term on the board. SHARE extends its thanks and gratitude to each candidate and their sponsoring organizations for their commitment to serving SHARE, as well as the 2016 Nominating Committee — Brian Peterson, Rick Barlow, Anne Caluori, Susan Rice and Michael Stack — for their diligence in the election process.
And now, SHARE is excited to announce the results of its 2016–2018 election, held during SHARE Atlanta:
The 2016–2018 SHARE Board includes the following recently elected individuals:
- President: Harry Williams, Marist College
- Vice President: Buzz Woeckener, Nationwide Insurance
- Secretary: Justin Bastin, EMC Corporation
- Treasurer: Aron Eisenpress, City University of New York
- Director at Large: Martha McConaghy, Marist College
- Director at Large: Rebecca Levesque, 21st Century Software
Director at Large Jerry Seefeldt, NewEra Software, Inc., will be continuing his term on the SHARE Board, and Daniel P. Martin, Rocket Software, was appointed for a one-year term as Director at Large with a focus on Industry Influence. View the full 2016–2018 Board here.
Incoming president, Harry Williams says, “I am honored to be elected as the next SHARE president. I look forward to serving the mission and vision of SHARE, so we can continue to shape the future of the enterprise IT ecosystem.”