SHAREnews Daily Issue 1
|First-time SHARE attendee? Watch out for this symbol - - throughout each issue for activities and resources we think may be of interest to you.|
Driving the future of IBM Z®
Monday, August 7 • 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Ginni Rometty, IBM Chairman, President and CEO and secret IBM speakers (attend the keynote for the reveal!)
Ballroom A, Rhode Island Convention Center
Lunch & Learns
Monday, August 7 • 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Availability Intelligence for Your z/OS Application Infrastructure Using Artificial Intelligence | IntelliMagic | Meeting Room 555A, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Save the Business and Make Your Jobs Easier! Ensure Protection and Rapid Recovery from Malicious Intent (or someone just having a bad day)! | Dell EMC | Meeting Room 555B, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Technical Debt Payoff Strategies | CM First Group | Meeting Room 556A, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Machine Learning and Intelligence: The Future of Mainframe | CA Technologies | Meeting Room 556B, Rhode Island Convention Center
- DevOps Toolchains – How to Leverage for Greater Agility | IBM | Providence Ballroom, Omni Providence
Technical Session Spotlight
Monday, August 7
- What am I waiting for? Performance fundamentals in z/OS with John Baker | 11:15 a.m. | 550A/B, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Lunchtime BOF: z/OS Requirements: Influencing IBM Development with Steve Warren, Laura Carbone and Peter Relson | 12:30 p.m. | Ballroom B, Rhode Island Convention Center
First-time Attendee Orientation
- Monday, August 7 | 7:00 a.m. | Ballroom C, Rhode Island Convention Center
SHARE Technology Exchange Expo
The SHARE Technology Exchange Expo opens at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Exhibit Hall C on Monday evening at 4:00 p.m., and will remain open until the close of the reception at 7:30 p.m. Don’t forget to join exclusive partners for additional education in the Tech Talk Corner in the SHARE Booth (#130)!
Monday, August 7 • 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall C, Rhode Island Convention Center
Birds of a Feather (BOF) Sessions
A BOF session is an informal, interactive forum hosted and moderated by SHARE attendees to share their knowledge and experience on a given topic with other interested attendees. Use the online BOF request form to submit your ideas for a session. All BOF requests will be approved by SHARE Event Operations. If you have any questions or need assistance, please visit SHARE Event Support.
Ask a Question: Monday's Keynote
All attendees have the opportunity to pre-submit questions for the Monday keynote, then vote on which questions that you want answered. Prepare by submitting a question to your presenters! Click the button below to ask your question.