It has been a while since Martin and I were able to be available at the same time in our offices, but we recently were able to get another episode out. I hope that some of the information is useful to those of you with earbuds.
Here's the link to the episode "Mainframe, Performance, Topics" , which are absolutely available on your favorite podcast app - be that Android or Apple - if you don't want to listen from a web browser.
Here are the highlights of our content:
- More (sad) news about using Nest and the IFTTT app.
- A new function APAR for z/OS PDUU, for HTTPS support.
- An astute listener asks about userkey CSA and z/OS V2.4.
- Why putting ServerPac into z/OSMF is something to prepare for.
- Considerations if you want to turn off I/O Priority Queuing in WLM, with Db2 thoughts.
- A short trip report from IBM Z TechU in Berlin, Germany.
- A small z/OSMF RESTFILES Request for Enhancement to remove Windows Carriage Return characters.
If you have any ideas for future topics, we'd love to hear from you!