- Event Home
Submit a Presentation Proposal for SHARE in San Antonio
SHARE welcomes and encourages both first-time submitters and seasoned presenters to take part in its leading enterprise technology educational event: SHARE in San Antonio, February 28–March 4, 2016.
All speakers selected to present will receive a discounted speaker rate for the full week or complimentary registration for the day they present. Submitters are encouraged to be creative with the type of session proposed, so please aim to choose a session type outside of the traditional lecture format.
For SHARE in San Antonio, we are seeking content for a range of topics, including information considered top-of-mind in many enterprise IT organizations today. Hot topics include:
- DevOps in the Enterprise (Deadline: November 30, 2015)
- Big Data – Big Analytics – Big Needs (Submissions Closed)
- Cloud as a Disruptive Technology (Submissions Closed)
- Mobile and Social Networking in the Enterprise (Submissions Closed)
- Security in the Enterprise (Submissions Closed)