Submit a Presentation Proposal for SHARE Atlanta
SHARE welcomes and encourages both first-time submitters and seasoned presenters to take part in its leading enterprise technology educational event: SHARE Atlanta 2016, July 31–August 5. All submissions are due April 15, 2016.
All speakers selected to present will receive a discounted speaker rate for the full week or complimentary registration for the day they present. Submitters are encouraged to be creative with the type of session proposed, so please aim to choose a session type outside of the traditional lecture format.
For Atlanta, SHARE is seeking content on a range of topics, including information considered top-of-mind to many enterprise IT organizations today. Hot topics include:
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- New and Innovative Workloads for z Systems New!
- Big Data – Big Analytics – Big Needs
- Cloud as a Disruptive Technology
- Mobile and Social Networking in the Enterprise
- Security in the Enterprise